Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Things I Learned

1. How to create a blog. I had never used one before this class.
2. Podcasts- I have never listened to them before either. I'm surprised that there is so much free information out there. It was also really fun to make one.
3. The ACCESS Lab- it was so neat! I would love to use one someday.
4. Electronic Contact- It was interesting to talk to someone in another country. I really want to teach overseas one day so this was great for me.
5. SpreadSheets- I've never really had prolonged experience with them. I know they will be useful when I begin to take trips around the world.

I think it would be really neat if we could have been able to use an ACCESS lab. Maybe South could set up a mock one. I have never used a smartboard and I think I should have knowledge of how they work. I really don't want to be in a school where that's all they use and not be able to work off of one. More hands on technology would be great.

No comments: